Every Christmas I make peppermint bark for the family and my husbands work, this year I dug up a fun recipe from Nasbisco World for Candy Corn Bark with Oreo Cookies! This is fabulous, you must try it!
- 16 Halloween OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzel twists, coarsely broken
- 1/3 cup raisins (I omitted these in my recipe and it was still yummy!)
- 2 pkg. (6 oz. each)BAKER’S White Chocolate
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup brown and orange sprinkles
SPREAD cookies, pretzels and raisins into 13×9-inch rectangle on lightly greased baking sheet; set aside.
PLACE chocolate in small heavy saucepan; cook on very low heat until completely melted, stirring constantly. Drizzle over cookie mixture; spread with spatula to evenly coat all ingredients. Top with candy corn and sprinkles; lightly press into chocolate mixture to secure.
COOL until firm, then break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.