What if I told you that a Chicken Parmesan dish can be made with just five ingredients?
Thanks to the delicious and cheesy Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan Cheese and Breadcrumb mix, I was able to take this savory Italian dish and turn it into a simple meal that anyone could make in 30 minutes or less.
Keep reading for the recipe and I will show you how.
I’m so excited to tell you that Kraft has invited me to become a Kraft Fresh Take Flavor Maker. I’ve been presented with a challenge card to create delicious meals using the new Kraft Fresh Take Cheese and Breadcrumb blends.
For my first post, Kraft has presented me with a challenge card to help inspire my creation.
I knew that this dish had to be Italian, and had the perfect dish in mind. We all know that pasta is inexpensive to purchase, it’s very easy to make “extras” for leftovers and by using Kraft Fresh Take this is definitely an easy weeknight creation.
Preparation started with the blending of breadcrumbs and cheese. The two are separated in the closed packet and when opened they can mix together. I love the variety of ways that you could use the Kraft Fresh Take blends, mix them together or even create a recipe with the ingredients separated.
To coat the chicken, I dipped each piece in an egg mixture and then tossed it into the Fresh Take mix. If you don’t want to use egg, just make sure the chicken is moist with water and then coat them in the mixture. Either way works great, it’s really just a preference of how you would like to do it.
The baking process took about 25 minutes and the chicken came out moist on the inside and crispy on the outside. With a side of fresh salad, this Baked Chicken Parmesan turned out absolutely perfect.
Follow all of the Fresh Take Flavor Maker bloggers on Twitter to see what they made with the Fresh Take Challenge #KraftFreshTake. I will be giving you a chance to take the Kraft Fresh Take challenge along with an awesome giveaway!
Here is the recipe for this Baked Parmesan Chicken, stay tuned for my next challenge from Kraft Fresh Take!
Recipe: Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan Recipe
- 1 Lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Cooked Spaghetti
- Jar of Marinara or Spaghetti Sauce
- Mozarella Cheese
- Take each chicken breast and slice them in half, lengthwise. This will help thin out the chicken, only do this if your chicken breasts are thick.
- Coat each piece of chicken with egg or water, toss them into the Kraft Fresh Take mixture and then place onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake chicken at 375 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, cook your spaghetti noodles.
- When the chicken is done, top with a little bit of sauce, mozzarella cheese and then place under the oven broiler to melt.
- Dress your plate with the spaghetti noodles, top them with sauce and then the chicken.
This will make quite a few chicken breasts, the amount will depend on how many you purchase. I was able to coat about 1 Lb of chicken breasts, sliced in half, with the Kraft Fresh Take Cheese and Breadcrumb mixture.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
*Disclosure - This post is part of a sponsored campaign on behalf of Kraft. All opinions are my own.