Disclosure – A doll was received as a small thank you for this post. No other compensation was received. All thoughts are my own.
I love having a little girl, her world is turning into a world all about princesses. Luckily, this weekend is “I am a Princess Weekend” on the Disney Chanel!
Three of our most favorite princess movies will be debuting including Tangled, Princess & the Frog & Cinderella. Be sure to check it out, starting Friday at 8/7C.
Check out the video below for a sneak peek of the “I am a Princess weekend” feature
No princess weekend would be complete without a Princess and Me collection doll available from Target! Rapunzel is on the way to our house now and we are so excited! Andrea typically draws herself to Cinderella, but I just know that she is going to love the long flowy hair of Rapunzel.
This picture is Andrea’s last princess dress and she wore it all of the time. Sadly – this no longer fits. Time to get a new one, because really, what little girl can be without a princess dress!
Disney Princess & Me invites your little princess to play with her favorite Disney Princess as her Best Princess Friend (BPF). The beautifully sculpted 18” dolls are dressed in meticulously-crafted ball gowns inspired by their iconic gowns from the beloved films.
Each product in the line is thoughtfully designed with the highest quality materials to give your princess a playing experience she will remember forever:
· Silky hair that feels real – hair made of Kanekalon; the highest quality of silky hair
· Eyes that sparkle – Macor eyes features multiple layers of color to give them depth and realistic shine (i.e Cinderella’s eyes are made up of 4 different shades of blue)
· Mark of trust – a Princess & Me “trust mark” can be found on every item in the line that ensures quality and authenticity
· Graceful posing – each doll has 6 points of articulation that allows for more flexibility and posability
· Prefect smiles – each princess’ face is uniquely sculpted and meticulously finished to create a soft, porcelain effect
· Crowing glory – each princess has her own signature tiara with a high-gloss metallic finish and adorned with rhinestones in their signature colors
The Princess and Me Collection Dolls can be located at a Target near you
One lucky reader is going to win a Princess and Me Collection Doll – Winner’s choice of princess
This giveaway will end on Friday, September 25th, 2013. Open to US residents only 18 +. Winner will be emailed and given 48 hours to claim their prize. If response to notification is not given within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.