Hi! I’m Amanda West, the owner and main blogger at mommyoftwolittlemonkeys.com. We also have two other contributors, Chantal Paradis and Christina Skinner.
Chantal is a mom of two children, with one on the way (Due May 2014!). She lives in Maine, enjoys writing, photography, traveling, and cooking.
Christina is a Southern California native, mom of two and also has another on the way. Her hobbies include spending far too much time on the internet, sewing, crafting, reading, shopping, and all things photography.
You can read Amanda’s full bio here.
Since 2010, Mommy of Two Little Monkeys has been helping food allergy moms with peanut-free and gluten-free recipes, reviews of local and national travel destinations, crafts for the “uncrafty” and family friendly product reviews.
Mommy of Two Little Monkeys reaches an audience of approximately 50,000 readers who want to learn about new peanut-free and gluten-free products, travel destinations that are allergen friendly and products that will make their lives easier.
For more information, request our Media Kit - firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of Our Recent Notable Brand Partnerships
We have worked with several notable brands to help them connect their products with women online. Some of our recent partnerships include these brands:
Amanda is always a delight to work with – she is quick, clear, flexible, and pleasant. We have coordinated sponsored posts with her many times before and plan on doing so again. Amanda always creates sponsored posts that are exactly in-line with our campaign goals. We especially appreciate that she includes beautiful, personal photos! Cat M., SocialArc
Collaborating with Amanda, Mommy of Two Little Monkeys, has been a rewarding experience for our brand. While food allergies are very serious, Amanda balances those accurate insights with creating nutritious, delicious meals, snacks and baked goodies that are safe (and fun!) to enjoy. She has a good sense of content and timing, and savvy social media and interactive knowledge. SunButter continues to enjoy increased followers, fans and voice in the food allergy community, thanks to Blogger Ambassadors like Amanda! Elizabeth, SunButter
Some of Our Work
- Ingo Money – Making Ends Meet as a Stay at Home Mother
- Popsicle – Celebrating the End of Summer with a Popsicle Party
- Joovy – Joovy Noodle Helmet Review
- SpringFree Trampoline – Keeping Your Kids Active During the Winter
- SunButter – Chocolate Caramel SunButter Cups Peanut Free Candy Recipe
- Epson – Restoring Old Photos & Preserve Memories with Epson Perfection V550 Scanner
- Kraft – Tomato Basil Baked Mozarella Cheese Sticks
Events We Traveled To
- Hilton SanDestin Resort – Destin, Florida
- Conoco Pop Up Carwash – Springfield, Missouri
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City - Kansas City, Missouri
- SeaLife Kansas City Aquarium – Kansas City, Missouri
- Verizon Wireless Midwest Savvy Moms – Chicago, Illinois
- Livewell Event with Beef It’s What’s for Dinner – Chicago, Illinois
- Sponsored Conversations
- Brand Ambassadorships
- Twitter Parties
- Advertising – Sidebar
- Product Reviews
- Travel to Your Event
- Local (Kansas City) Events
If you would like to discuss a partnership, or would like more information about my blog, feel free to reach out to Amanda via email